21 May 2012

Summer?






It is such a beautiful day today, I have a stinking cold but this is a rare sight in bonnie Scotland so I had to drag myself out & up to the uni library to print stuff. The library that is closed till Wednesday, I might add. Thanks uni for sharing that little gem of information with me .... 

The bright, sunny weather always makes me want to wear bright lipstick. I have a good number of lipstick that aren't shown nearly as much love as they deserve. Todays lipstick of choice Sleek matt lipstick in Papaya Punch <3. 

The outfit shows the top from here in better view, I love this top so much so that a second one might have to come my way. I think if you find something you like and are comfortable in, why shouldn't you get it in a couple of colours! Couldtalk myself into anything! I also realised today that in about two weeks I will be able to get my haircut as my fringe will be long enough for what I am thinking. Thank the lord! 

Top - Topshop | Shorts - Levi via Miss Selfridge | Bag - Zara | Leather jacket - Oasis | Necklace - H&M | Watch - River Island | Ring - Accessorize

2 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! First time I've seen a pixie cut actually suit someone too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aw thanks, that's so nice :) x

      Delete