23 May 2012

Tonight make it magnificent




I've had about four different tops on with these shorts today. Originally I went for a black bralette but I don't have enough confidence & a big enough I don't care attitude to pull it off during the day. Gimmie a night out & a few vodkas & I'm all over a bralette!

 Instead I opted for an H&M crop top that I tied at the front. The shorts were a sale buy maybe a year ago, they are far too big but belted they look alright. I apologise for my face in these pictures, having one of those days were the face isn't quiet up to speed with my emotions & movements... I also cannot wait to get my shocking barnet cut, it looks terrible just now.

Anyway I am off to pick up my new shoes from Marks and Sparks of all places! Possibly a browse in Topshop too. Must not buy anything

Top H&M | Shorts Warehouse Sale | Belt Zara Sale | Rings Accessorize H&M | Bag Oasis Sale


0 comments:

Post a Comment