19 June 2012

Make me out of clay



Palazzo pants - palazzo trousers just doesn't sound right - were a new addition to my wardrobe last summer & these lil Zara babies have become a favourite for hot days where I don't want too much fuss.  Plus they are in my favourite colour - orange!

I had them on with a black tshirt knotted to the side, a black tshirt knotted to the front, my blue crop top, my white crop top ... I eventually settled for my grey Topshop top that has been seen a few times on here.  No face today as my hair is a complete & utter mess! I am however getting it cut & coloured a week tomorrow - I can't wait. It needs it so badly!

Anyways enjoy the sunshine everyone x

4 comments:

  1. Love your silky trousers! Could not believe that you only have 11 followers so Im now following you!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the trousers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! We really love your pants! Such a fun pattern!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete