28 June 2012

The Stash


Whenever I get my hair done I go for a post haircut trip to the Boots hair department. It is tradition. I somehow feel that a new hair cut & colour requires new hair products - method to my madness somewhere, I am sure. Nevertheless this post hair dresser trip resulted in my repurchasing the purple shampoo & conditioner I used the first time I got my hair bleached - the Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes range - and getting some VO5 Miracle Concentrate. I had wanted some Moroccan Oil but it is just so darn expensive, I have heard good things about this so thought why not!

I thought COllection 2000 was on 3 for 2 - it wasn't but I got the heavy duty concealer I 100% need right now, the Healthy Mix concealer just isn't cutting the mustard on my dot-to-dot complexion right now. I got the Sheer Loose Powder as my Healthy Mix powder is a little too dark for tan that has faded sort of days. The troubles of a false tanner!

The shorts were a 'I don't really need these but I want them & will wear them so why not' sort of buy. They weren't too expensive at £22.99 so can't complain really!

Seeing as I looked ghastly in the picture of my new hair yesterday, here is a little snap shot from today ... I always think your hair is better the day after a cut. When you've been able to style it yourself. Don't get me wrong my hairdresser has never, ever done anything I haven't been more than happy with but I like messing about with it myself. So here it is... the new do!



5 comments:

  1. looks amazing! You're so lucky you can pull of short hair, it'd look awful on me. Love those shorts too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair! Those shorts are so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always feel like I need new hair products after a cut! Ha-ha! I love your hair, sooo pretty x

    ReplyDelete