15 June 2012

Weekly Picks #3


Miss Sporty Yellow Nail Polish
I've been loving this polish lately. It is a nice summery colour - shame the weather doesn't match it but what can ya do! The Miss Sporty nail varnishes are good value for money & there are some pretty decent colours!

Benefit That Gal Primer
Nice wee Glamour magazine freebie. I have totally fallen in love with this primer, worn under Bourjous Healthy Mix Serum & some MAC MSF Natural it gives a beautiful glowy, natural finish. Definitely getting a full size of this when my little tube runs dry.

17 Hot Chilli Lipstick
My lipstick obsession continues. I love this so much I've worn it twice this week - shock, horror! It is a beautiful orange red colour that looks gorgeous on the lips.

Sarah Lashes by Eylure
These are really gorgeous lashes, they are pretty natural looking but lengthen the eye & add a bit of volume which is really nice. Plus she has good hair ... not mentioned this fact before!

Crop tops
No big surprise that I love crop tops! Simple, easy to wear. Not much else to day about these really.

Nicole Richie on the cover of Company
I'm a devoted Elle reader but when I saw Nicole Richie on the cover of Company it was mine! Nicole Richie is so fashionable with an amazing sense of style! I love her style - the 70s twist she incorporates is amazing. Love her!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment