1 June 2012

Weekly Picks #1


I thought I would introduce a little weekly post about products that I am loving at that moment in time. I am one of those people that has too many products that I don't use so I figure this would be a good way for me to switch up the products that I use! That is the theory anyway...

This week I have 5 products that I have been loving to use.


TRESemme Split mend & protect leave in treatment
This stuff works wonders. My hair is really dry & damaged from too much bleaching so this makes it smooth & sleek without weighting it down. 

Natural High Radiance Balm
This is from the Superdrug line & is the second product I have tried from it. There are little sparkles in it that give your skin that gorgeous glow from within. It isn't very moisturising but it gives a gorgeous glow - got to give a little for the glow!

Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Dark Chocolate & Peppermint lip balm 
Get this purely for the smell! It is heaven in a tube! Aside from the delicious smell this really works wonders on the lips. Keeps them soft & moisturised while adding a nice glossy seen. 

17 Falsifeye False Lash Effect Mascara
I am normally a high end mascara girl. I get it from my mumma but I heard amazing things about this mascara. All of which have been true. Amazing volume & length for a really good price. Can't beat that really!

Sleek Matte Lipstick in Papaya Punch 
This lipstick featured in an outfit last week. The formula & colour of this lipstick are perfection, it is a gorgeous bright summery colour that really lasts on the lips.



0 comments:

Post a Comment