31 July 2012

I adore you.



Wearing: H&M Tshirt & Hat New Look Skirt Zara belt Tesoc bag EBay sunglasses

I finally got back into the gym today, a zumba class followed with a 10 minutes run & some weights and I am back in the zone! I like the gym zone, I am one of those sad people that enjoy the gym... I have started drinking more water the past two days which is making me feel much more awake. It is however resulting in an increased number of toilet trips...

I felt like being girly today so went for this pleated skirt with a basic v neck tshirt& my studded belt just casual & cool for a little sit about in the park reading my book. I'm not too sure about the hat, I feel a bit of a tit in it! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love your skirt! It's so flowy and pretty!

    I'm following! Follow back?

    xoxo,

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete