9 July 2012

I'm feeling electric tonight

I went out with the mindset of black pointed toe heels suitable for day time. These are what I came home with... Topshop sale purchase - you can't judge me! These shoes cost me a lovely £13.50 (£15 without student discount). I'm going out on Wednesday night & these need to feature in some way. How I am not entirely sure. I was thinking black jeans & a simple top with a cuff necklace. Denim shorts would look amazing but I'm not brave enough to try denim shorts without tights. Wimp that I am. They are just perfection. Any good sale purchases?

3 comments:

  1. Im hoping I can get my hand on these sometimes soon!! Also love your hair! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fabulous shoes! Thanks honey x

      Delete
  2. nice colour....;)
    http://editorist1783.blogspot.com/2012/07/hadi-turkbukunde-yuruyuse-cikalim.html

    ReplyDelete