28 July 2012

It's not the end of the world.


 What I am wearing: Crop top - Cut up Ressi freebie, Kristen Topshop Jeans, New Look wedges, Tesco bag, Thumb ring Boutique, Bracelets Random mix




I was planning on heading down to Princes Street today to get some leggings for the new as I noticed that my current ones are ever so slightly see thru pretty much all over - so happy that this fact was brought to my attention while I was at the gym - but if i am honest I really cannot be bothered so I think a day of chilling in my rocking chair in the sunny patch at my window reading 'The Other Boleyn Girl' by Pilippa Gregory is a much better plan. Might as well be dressed up for such occasion!   I find when I read often I can write a lot more, I love reading but sometimes fall into not reading stages currently I can't get enough of reading. I am trying to get through as many books in my pile of to-reads as possible before 4th year university starts...

This mint green top was a freebie in a magazine Elle possibly but it was just too small for me so I chopped it up into a crop top. The rough edge is what I like most about it. It comes in pretty handy now considering without some chopping it would have met the bin! Anyway have a lovely Saturday whatever you may be doing!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cool, effortless look for you, love the crop tee! xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool outfit! Very effortless and I really like how the bra straps look with the top. Thank you so much for your comment. Please follow!

    My newest post http://pinkyvintagexx.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/nail-alert-metallic-monochrome.html XX

    ReplyDelete