6 July 2012

Neutral




 Wearing: Topshop Shell top . H&M Necklace & jeans . M&S Pumps . River Island Watch . Zara bag


My face is not as orange as it looks in the first picture - I promise - due to the shocking 'summer' weather it is really dull & horrible so some editing had to be done in order to get a decent picture! An orange face is a small sacrifice! I love this necklace, my friends saw it in H&M & thought i had already bought it - that's how me it is so obviously I had to buy it. It makes a nice pop of colour in an outfit, I'm really into black with a simple cream, white, putty coloured top then a pop of colour somewhere at the moment. I just think it's a simple look that is still put together - que rushing to the shops to gorge on cream, white, putty, off grey, grey ... just give me neutral! Anyway I have minimal eye make up on, just liquid on the top and a couple of layers of mascara, I'm not really sure if I like it. Normally I'm a heavy eye kind of girl but this could be a nice change?! Let me know what you think! I orginally had this on with my hairy M&S slippers but changed them for my Fred Perry Tennis pumps that badly need replaced & my H&M oversized zipper. It's just so comfy in the words of Conor Maynard I can't say no! Have a good Friday lovlies x

6 comments:

  1. Nice post dear!! Thank you for commenting and visiting my blog! Like yours too! How about following each other on bloglovin and gfc? Let me know once you do, that way I’ll follow you back! Waiting for you!

    Have a nice day, xoxo lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, love the bag :)





    http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous neutral look! The necklace you added is the perfect amount of color!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bag and necklace. They are stunning! You have a really great sense of style.
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete