26 July 2012

Seeing the world through new lenses


After a lovely week at my Mum & Dad's house I am now back in my flat in Edinburgh with speedy internet #yay!! As much as I love being at my Mum & Dad's, I love my internet also! On my return to my flat this afternoon I was met with a little parcel for me. Said parcel contained these little beauties - pictured - I had wanted some Wayfayer style sunglasses for ages but I can't afford to fork out on the real deal so these little babes from EBay do me just fine. I had planned on going for the classic black style but I fell for the tortoise shell when I saw them so they were mine....

I will be back with outfits a lot more regularly now, I have the bug back! Oh also I have joined Pintrest < click on this to go to my page

0 comments:

Post a Comment