11 August 2012

Style Crush #9






The Style Crush series of posts could not be done without featuring Olivia Palermo at one point. This lady has the most elegant, beautiful style that is accessorized to perfection. I think I might have to feature her day time looks in this post & do a separate post on her night time looks as there are so many that I love so keep an eye out for Style Crush Olivia Palermo part 2!

Her style has relaxed a lot since her days in The City but current Palermo or Retro the girl can not do wrong. With her perfectly styled hair, red nails & drop dead gorgeous wardrobe there is no question she is a style crush!




6 comments:

  1. Oh she's so gorgeous and her legs are to die for! Xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love her style, she always looks gorgeous yet effortless! Her legs ate amazing, not an inch to pinch! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha true! Her legs are so toned it is insane xx

      Delete
  3. Ah I absolutely adore her style!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too ... I'd steal her wardrobe if I could! x

      Delete