4 July 2012

Wandering.


 I am wearing: Gap Evening jacket . H&M Tshirt . Levi Shorts via Miss Selfridge . Zara bag & heels . River Island Watch . Accessorize Love ring . 17 Hot Chilli lipstick




I really need to incorporate more trousers into my day to day wardrobe, I always seem to reach for shorts! It used to be shorts or dresses constantly, shorts now hold the baton. Todays short of choice were my dark denim wash Levi shorts with a simple off white v neck from H&M & my black evening jacket which I love but is a touch too big for me now. I am doing nothing special today just going wandering! I love wandering, leaving the house & just going wherever my feet take me. In the city it is fun as you could end up finding something amazing that you didn't even know existed. Edinburgh is such a beautiful city too. After three years here I would say in winter time or on a really bright, sunny day the city is at its most beautiful. One thing I believe about wandering is that you must do it headphone-less. Just listening to the noise of everyday life flying by. I love this. I for one definitely spend too much time with headphones in blocking out the noises of real life, sometimes it is nice to escape but sometimes you need to just listen. I am not sure how I feel about this lip colour with my hair which isn't styled too well today! Let me know what you think. Happy Wednesday & wandering!

5 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, love your blog! Def. following!

    xoxo

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love your haircut!!! Wanna follow each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete