2 August 2012

Don't tell me it's over





The quality of these pictures isn't too good as we got our windows cleaned today & the sun is literally beaming through - I didn't even realise they had got so dirty until they were cleaned! So I apologise for the image quality but you can see the outfit well enough, it isn't overly detailed so the images do the job!

Orange is one of my favourite colours, if not my all time favourite, when I saw these wedges last summer I had to have them! They are pretty high & not overly comfortable which I why I hardly ever wear them but the orange hue just worked so well with my navy H&M trousers & striped H&M vest so I couldn't not wear them! I won't lie I have since donned my trusty Wallis sandals as the pain was getting a little too much for me but I put up with the pain for a little, enough time to appreciate their beauty. They are now safely back in my cupboard until their next outing! Probably next summer for about 20 minutes!

Also, I cannot believe it is August already! So crazy!

2 comments:

  1. Nice post !

    3 words YOU LOOK FABULOUS :) !

    I am an instant follower now :)

    p.s I want to invite you to join my first Rire Boutique Giveaway !! :)

    Check it out ! :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie :) i love your blog is cool so i'm following you with GFC, visit my blog and follow me too if you like ;) i also have Twitter, facebook and bloglovin account , if you follow me i'll follow you back there too.

    Take care ^^

    www.inspiredintheworld.blogspot.com

    https://twitter.com/Aldaracamoiras

    http://www.facebook.com/InspiredInTheWorld

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3269370/inspired-in-the-world

    ReplyDelete