4 August 2012

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes



'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes' - A classic movie. One of my favourites if you ever ponder the crucial question that is 'What films are in her favourites?' Now you have one of the many!  Growing up my mum introduced me to the world of "old movies" & the romance was born. I always wanted to be Jane Russell as a child gallivanting on a boat or a steam train getting myself into trouble & falling in love without knowing it - who doesn't want this?! Growing up watching the likes of Jane Russell & Marilyn Monroe with their beautiful figures has resulted in - after many teenage years spent longing to be flat chested, hip-less & bottom-less - a deep appreciation for curves & the beauty that they possess. 


The lines & the general put together look of the times is beautiful. It exudes glamour & class, I would love to dress in day time as they do in films of this period. Marilyn in the blue shift dress with gloves & a fur stole is just so perfect!  

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!!! is amazing!! also i love Marilyn.
    Followed! see u soon in "KS"
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete