24 August 2012

Style Crush #10










I think, don't quote me, that Ashley is in these pictures. I think, I find it extremely hard to tell them apart! Nonetheless the Olsen twins have the perfect mix of high fashion, boho & grunge to their style. Ashley, I feel, is the more put together twin with Mary Kate having a touch more 'grunge'. Whatever the opinion,  both styles I can't fault. They grew up in the spotlight & have 100% grown into their own styles in recent year. They own numerous successful fashion brands - they have to be stylish!

3 comments:

  1. Both Mary-Kate & Ashley are my style crushes as well - proper relaxed style but amazing!

    You such a nice blog :) following you!

    http://jt-prettychic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley Olsen is one of my favorite style icons! She's amazing!
    xoxo,

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's such an amazing person! totally adore her style :-) great fashion-inspo!

    ReplyDelete