21 August 2012

Too busy for you?




All black is one of my favourite outfits, it is just so easy & simple. I thought throwing on a gold collar & some Kate Moss pink lipstick would make it a little more interesting. Lipstick has become a big love of mine as of late, maybe it is something to do with the fact I'm not Crayola crayon-ing my eyes with eyeliner anymore?! Who knows. I'm loving it nonetheless & I can see myself going with this make up 'look' for a while...

The light is a wee bit funny in these photos & the last photograph isn't too clear but you can get the jist!

H&M Top, Miss Selfridge Collar, Topshop Kristen jeans, Zara bag

2 comments:

  1. I love wearing all black, even in summer - love your outfit!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Happy Tuesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Exactly my kind of style :-)
    xo

    ReplyDelete