19 August 2012

We're lost in these covers




Topshop vest & skirt River Island watch Ebay rings No7 Hot Chilli lipstick

I thought it was going to be a glorious day today hence the ensemble sadly this didn't happen & is now pouring but it was dry while I was out so I can't complain really. This knitted vest was in the Topshop sale for half price & has been handy for day time & nights out, I think it is just one of those pieces that goes with anything & everything. Although I do wish I had bought it in a size bigger so it was a little baggier rather than being as fitted as it is but not much I can do about that now! I have to buy a new black maxi soon, this one has started to that washed out way but it has seen my through since winter!

I'm loving my minimal make up still especially the way bright lips look with it, the eyeliner lover might be a major convert...

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment