14 September 2012

Everyday Face

I am really enjoying my make up routine at the moment. You know when you find products that just work for you every application - I'm there right now. These are my main products minus an MUA Black eyeshadow but I mean seen one black eye shadow, seen them all really.

I'm loving a dewy finish to my skin right now & was a massive Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum user until I decided to branch out & try the Rimmel 'Wake me up' Foundation (200 Soft Beige) which is a gorgeous foundation, maybe nicer than the Bourjois...

The Lasting Perfection concealer I use on any blemishes & the Bourjois as a little extra coverage on my cheeks & under my eyes. I set it all with the Healthy Mix powder which is alright but I doubt I will be repurchasing. Blush is normal either Nars 'Deep Throat' or Rimmel 'Smoked Oyster' both beautiful colours & consistencies. I contour & if I remember highlight with my Sleek kit in light.

I lightly fill in my brows with the MUA Blonde pencil & then line my eyes with Inika eye pencil I got free in a magazine, it is a gorgeous charcoal grey-black that set with black shadow looks nice & smokey & smudgey. I finish with Rimmel 'Extra Wow Lash' mascara applied with the wand from YSL shocking mascara.

The YSL is my favourite mascara of all time but a little pricey for me, I have found however that the wand works amazingly well with other mascaras.

x

3 comments:

  1. Looks like some great products :)


    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - I have the sleek face contour kit and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post , i have heard such great things about these products! xx

    please check out my blog and follow . . .
    www.head-toefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete