12 September 2012

It's you that's keeping me alive.



Taking outfit photographs is so much easier on a sunny day especially as my bedroom gets a decent amount of the bright, light hot stuff that is sunshine. A sight not seen all too often in Scotland. I feel the sunshine, cropped trouser season is coming to a close not so great for me as I just purchased these trousers from H&M but I couldn't not, the print was just too inviting. Again with my army jacket but it was a bargain at £2 not £4 as I said before (£4 was the postage...) & it goes with everything so expect to see it a lot...

12 comments:

  1. I wore my cropped trousers out as some sort of act of defiance against the sudden cold front. I had to pull up my socks and tuck them under the trousers. Brrr.

    (and I like your trousers).

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha maybe if we keep wearing them the cropped trouser weather will return! Thanks Claire x

      Delete
  2. I love your hair so much! Very nice blog♥
    Follow me to germany:
    http://sweet-kisses-lie.blogspot.de/

    Love, Lie

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit girl!

    xx
    Jenny / Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit, especially those patterned trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous outfit, I adore your trousers, they're so fantastic!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete