25 October 2012

Statement Earrings


Since getting my hair back to being pixie cropped I have some how found myself standing glaring at the selection of statement earrings H&M has in. H&M, for me, have the best affordable high street jewellery & they always hit the nail on the head trend wise. This said, these are 3 bootiful pairs I have picked up recently. All no more than a fiver & all have gained a place in my heart for one reason or another. I had to take a picture of the gold earrings on as on a surface you don't get the full effect of the 3D shape.

I am still a little self conscious about wearing earrings with my short hair because they are pretty much all you see but if short hair isn't a time to show off statement earrings, I really don't know when is!

Happy earring shopping!

6 comments:

  1. They are really lovely. Especially the blue and yellow/green'ish ones. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, bit late on the neon trend but everyone needs some sparkly neon earrings x

      Delete
  2. Those earrings are insane, they are so so so gorgeous!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, H&M have such a good selection x

      Delete
  3. Love the gold earrings!
    islacruces.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love them too but am a little scared to wear them as they are so big & eye catching x

      Delete