8 October 2012

What's velvet & fluffy?



After a Friday afternoon pay day splurge I decided University today was the perfect time to debut my new purchases - a little over exaggerated but my Mum does say I have a vivid imagination! I have been really loving textures recently in particular velvet. I searched for velvet trousers for what seemed like forever then I discovered the Molly jeggings from River Island. These are the comfiest trousers ever, they have plenty of give all the while having the velvet effect that I dreamt of. Another texture in this outfit is the 'fluffy' texture of this H&M jumper - fluffy is about all I can muster up, I'm sorry - which was a bargain & will definitely become a winter staple. All black but one day colour will pop up...

H&M Jumper
River Island Trousers & Watch
ASOS Rings
Topshop Boots
Zara Bag
Gap Mens via Ebay Jacket

0 comments:

Post a Comment