6 November 2012

Birthday Bag


Say hello to my new handbag friend!

She is a little Topshop number that my flatmates got me for my birthday. I had lusted over her for so long & am so happy that she is finally mine! The suede is so luxurious & the detail on the back if perfection. The shorter gold chain handle is a nice touch but I doubt if I will ever be seen bashing along the street with it like that...

Topshop at the moment are getting it so right. I am forever on the website thinking of all the things I want to buy... this could end really badly.

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, i love the shape and gold hardware :) Happy Birthday!X

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spotted that bag in Topshop yesterday... it's perfection!

    Aishling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to stop by and say

    1. Thank you so much for following my blog :)

    and 2. THIS BAG IS AMAZING!!! You have some of the best friends! :)

    www.holliegrace.com

    Hollie xx

    ReplyDelete