2 January 2013

Black Velvet


This New Years Eve was the first one in ages that I have actually done something for it so obviously I meticulously planned my outfit then changed it completely at the last minute. Standard.  I had planned on wearing these Topshop trousers - link - but changed to my disco pants at the last minute teamed with my Zara velvet blazer - link - Zara heels and a cream camisole from River Island. Added some mahoosive Topshop earrings & an orange clutch and off I went into 2013! 

I am on the hunt for some tartan trousers, anyone seen any nice ones that aren't a fortune?

4 comments:

  1. I do this everytime I plan an outfit. At the last minute I change my mind. Haha. This one is lovely. Disco pants are always the best choice.

    Rebecca @ arrceebee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's become a habit now! Disco pants never fail to impress me! x

      Delete
  2. new look do some tartan trousers. check their website!! love your blog, newest follower- jade xxx

    alright-blondie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! Thanks for the follow, love your blog too x

      Delete