3 February 2013

Sunday Diary #9


1. As I mentioned before I went to see Paloma Faith this week. Amazing. Her voice is incredible, she is so engaging, stylish & talented. Hello Girl Crushing! She was amazing though.

2. I am 4 days into a no alcohol detox. I have been going out for drinks a bit too much this past 2 weeks so I am trying to stay away from a cheeky alcoholic beverage till Saturday ... then I'm going on a night out! Logical.

3. Uni work is still there, sadly. I have more focus now but the 18th of April will be a joyous day then it is a hop, skip and a jump to graduation!!

4.Working in retail is waring thin. People are just so demanding & annoying. After 7 years I think my patience is waring...

Happy Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Omg I used to work in retail- I don't think I could cope for 7 years! It used to make me hate people, like a lot. I graduate in April too- can't come seen enough :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, working in retail gets so tedious after a while so i'm totally with you on that one!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Retail is awful, surprised I've lasted so long! x

      Delete