8 February 2013

Wedding Planning

My friend is getting married on the 29th of March, I thought it was the 29th of April but that is by-the-by, que panic. I don't want to go crazy buying  a whole new outfit, as much as I would love too but there are so many pieces I've bought & never worn so I picked two that will form the start of my wedding outfit. My Zara Velvet dinner jacket & my Rose gold Topshop heels - never worn...




The shoes have been waiting for their premiere into the world since last summer so I think now is the time. I am thinking either black tuxedo pants or a nice bright printed pair with a cream camisole, sparkly bag & possibly some earrings. What would you wear them with? What would you wear to a wedding?

3 comments:

  1. That velvet jacket is absolutely beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic post about the wedding planning. Both the engaged couples have the responsibility to plan the successful wedding. There are more number of wedding resources are to be purchased for the wedding. The wedding planner app is the best choice for the wedding planning people to find the wedding resources you need near by area. It has some useful tools to plan the wedding easily.

    ReplyDelete