4 March 2013

Liebster Award

i was nominated for the liebster award by the adventures of the savage dreamer & Cosasbella so thanks to her for the nomination!I'm going to do a bit of a medley of both!


The Rules
1. State 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer 11 questions (made by the person that nominated you).
3. Nominate 11 new blogs (with under 200 followers) and ask them 11 questions.

My experience with blogging so far
I have had a few blogs through the years and have had a pretty continually positive experience. I love reading & writing blogs - I'm not particularly arty but I feel this is a way for me to be creative to an extend. I have trying to work on my image quality & how often I post but sometimes life gets in the way as all bloggers will understand.
My Facts 
1. I will most likely never grow my hair long again. Short for the win!
2. I love mayonnaise especially with chips.
3. I truly believe growing up is a state of mind. If you think young, you will feel young.
4. I don't like chocolate.
5. Orange is my favourite colour.
6. I believe people are destined to be meet.
7. Hugh Jackman is my love!
8. I've gone from hating my university to course to enjoying it more than I thought I would.
9. Moving city was one of the best choices I've ever made.
10. I'm shy at first then once I'm comfortable with you, you will probably think I'm weird...
11. I love cooking.

My Answers
1. greatest hobbies/passions?
Probably has to be reading or fashion. I like running but I don't do that enough to make it a hobby really.
 
2. dream job?

 I'd love to be a journalist but my degree has absolutely nothing to do with that so probably something to do with social media marketing!
 
3. where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?

Paris. I have this perfect Parisian life in my head... *sigh*
 
4. most coveted fashion item?

 A Chanel handbag or some Prada heels.
 
5. three holy grail beauty items?

Bourjous Healthy Mix Serum Foundation, YSL Faux cils mascara & Carmex - the glamour!
 
6. favourite scents for day and night?

John Paul Gaultier Classique for night & Chloe for during the day.
 
7. favourite candy/junk food?

Haribo Tangfastics!!
 
8. favourite and least favourite fashion trends?

Least favourite has to be creepers. I hate hate hate the way they look.

Favourite is printed trousers - love a pair of trousers, I do. 
 
9. book/movie/tv show you've read/watched over and over?

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Sex & the City - The TV series, not the movies. They are bad!
 
10. people that inspire you?

Em... my mum, my friends & in terms of fashion ... bloggers.
 
11. greatest experience of your life?

I've had so many good experiences, to date it is probably something I have achieved at university.

Blog Nominations
3. Bemuze

My Questions

Tell me about Your experience if blogging

1. Why do you blog?
2. If you could have anyone wardrobe, who would it be?
3. Favourite book?
4. Favourite blogger?
5. Favourite High Street store?
6. Favourite designer?
7. Favourite nail polish colour?
8. Who is your Fashion icon?
9. Favourite thing you've bought?
10. Worst fashion/beauty trend you've followed?
11. Favourite beauty product?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much - i have already done it but here are my answers to your questions:

    1. Why do you blog? I blog because I enjoy it and it gives me something to do as I currently don't work due to being pregnant. I love sharing my opinion on things and helping others out when it comes to different sorts of products.

    2. If you could have anyone wardrobe, who would it be? Arabella Drummond's because of all her trainers and beanies or Rita Ora's because I LOVE her style!

    3. Favourite book? Breaking Dawn - Twilight. Stephanie Meyer.

    4. Favourite blogger? Hmm... There are too many!

    5. Favourite High Street store? Primark or Topshop.

    6. Favourite designer? Dont really have one...

    7. Favourite nail polish colour? Any sort of blue! Or Models Own Glitter Ball.

    8. Who is your Fashion icon? Rita Ora.

    9. Favourite thing you've bought? My bf bought me them - my air max 90's.

    10. Worst fashion/beauty trend you've followed? Adidas poppers.

    11. Favourite beauty product? False eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks so much for nominating me, that's so kind of you! Unfortunately I've already done the award twice recently, so is it okay if I answer your questions here? 1- i blog because I need every creative outlet I can get! haha! 2- I would want Tavi Gevinson's wardrobe I think 3- i couldn't possibly pick just one fave book! 4- fave blogger? again, too many to pick, although Tavi Gevinson again, probably, haha 5 Topshop or Forever 21 6 Rodarte 7 any kind of red 8 maybe marilyn monroe 9 my latest laptop 10 cheerleader-chic, back in 2000. I watched a lot of teen -horror films...lol 11 nothing beats finding the perfect foundation!

    Thanks so much for thinking of me in your nominations, new member right here! xoxo
    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me, cant wait to answer your questions!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the nomination lovely, answered your questions xx

    www.trustinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete