I wanted to make my resolutions as precise as they could be in order to stay focused on them so here goes!
1. Find a French tutor in Edinburgh and actually learn the language.
2. Gain some experience in digital marketing whether it be in a permanent role or an internship.
3. Develop my knowledge of blogging including photo editing, HTML coding and improving my writing techniques.
4. Improve and expand on erratic glamour. Including posting regularly.
5. Get back to working out at least 3-4 times a week. Making use of the RunKeeper app.
6. Save & go on holiday this year with te girls.
7. Live in the moment more. Less over thinking and worry more living for now. #yolo
What are your 2014 resolutions?